On Monday night Italian manager Antonio Conte will take charge of his first ever Premier League match after his side hosts West Ham United.
Chelsea are believed to be a club who are looking to bounce back after finishing 10th in the Premier League table last season and have signed midfielder N’Golo Kante and forward Michy Batshuayi to improve their position.
Kate is believed to start for the Blues at Stamford Bridge and help them to get first three points in the Premier League.
The Hammers have already played competitive matches in the Europa League, and some of the new signings could make their first league appearances.
Chelsea vs West Ham United – Predicted Lineup
Chelsea : Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Kante, Matic, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Costa
West Ham United : Adrian, Antonio, Reid, Ogbonna, Masuaku, Noble, Nordtveit, Payet, Feghouli, Ayew, Carroll
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League meetings with West Ham United at Stamford Bridge (W7 D3) and have not lost at home to them in the league since September 2002 (2-3).
- West Ham were unbeaten against Chelsea in the Premier League last season (W1 D1); the first time that they have achieved this since 2002-03.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in each of their last 13 season opening fixtures played at Stamford Bridge (W10 D3).
- Antonio Conte has lost just one of his last 30 league games as a club manager (W27 D2 L1).
- Dimitri Payet had a hand in 11 goals in his last 12 Premier League appearances of 2015-16 (three goals, eight assists).